8 months in Scotland

Hello, I'm Timothée a French student graduated from an Enterprise Studies Bachelor (3rd year // 2010-2011) at the University of the West of Scotland (UWS) in Paisley. I've created this blog to present all the students from the IUT of le Havre my studies and activities I've done during my one year program. Of course it's available to everyone ! I hope you'll find concrete information useful for deciding whether or not you plan your studies at the UWS. Enjoy!

mardi 16 novembre 2010

Spain vs Scotland, EURO 2012

Final score 3-2 for Spain


Héhé, the Kilt...
Publié par Tim à 08:15
Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur FacebookPartager sur Pinterest

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil
Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Who I am?

Ma photo
Tim
Currently French student at the UWS in Paisley 2010-2011. Preparing a Bachelor Enterprise Studies. Coming from the University of le Havre. Any questions please ask: scott.glasgow.1011@gmail.com
Afficher mon profil complet

Blog's archives

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (3)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (5)
  • ▼  2010 (13)
    • ►  décembre (3)
    • ▼  novembre (10)
      • Spain vs Scotland, EURO 2012
      • Articles to come
      • Welcome to the students of the IUT of le Havre
      • EXAMS
      • The Campus
      • From France to Scotland: by air
      • Public transport
      • How successfully to choose your Bachelor?
      • Mission: find a private accommodation!
      • Introduction and purpose of the blog

Top 3

Blogs related

  • Un semestre à Montréal
    News
  • KateCupcake
    Cosmopolitan
  • Accueil des Etudiants Etrangers de l'IUT du Havre 2008-2010
    vendredi 18 juin : Pot de départ
Thème Picture Window. Fourni par Blogger.